Privacy statement Canline
Our organization, consisting of Canline Holding B.V. & Canline Systems B.V. (hereinafter referred to as Canline) has drawn up this privacy statement for the processing of personal data.
Canline is located at Meerheide 216, 5521 DW Eersel, The Netherlands and can be reached at telephone number 0031 (0)497 53 11 00. Your contact person for data processing is Marion Bosmans, Marketing & Communication. She can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com. You can contact the General Manager of Canline Systems, Mark Veron by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or the General Manager of Canline Holding, Frans Augustijn by e-mail at email@example.com.
Personal data that we process
Canline processes the personal data that you provide to us. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- Company name
- Name and function contact person
- Address details of your company
- Contact details of your company (website, telephone, e-mail)
- Bank details, if necessary for us
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, in correspondence or by telephone
Canline processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For sending our newsletter
- To be able to inform and advise you about our services and products
- To be able to collect, deliver or install goods
- For handling orders and payments
- To be able to comply with legal obligations, for example with the tax declaration
Legal basis processing
Canline processes your personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal bases:
- You have given permission for the processing of data, or
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement, or
- The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, or
- The processing of your personal data is necessary to represent a legitimate interest of Canline.
Special and / or sensitive personal data
Canline does not process particularly sensitive or criminal-law personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Canline only discloses your information to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country or to an international organization
Your personal data can be passed on by Canline to countries outside the EU if this is necessary for the performance of your duties. We only provide this information if the security of your data is guaranteed:
- An adequacy decision from the European Commission applies for this area or
- The organization is affiliated with the Privacy Shield, or
- There are binding corporate rules that have been approved by the privacy regulator(s), or
- Standard approved provisions are closed, or
- The data processor is connected to a code of conduct or certificate approved by a regulator.
Retention period personal data
Canline does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Rights those involved
You have the right to view your personal data, have it corrected or removed. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by Canline or to withdraw your consent to the data processing. As a data subject you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the return of the personal data that you have provided to Canline. We will respond to your request as soon as possible but in any case within 4 weeks.
Security of personal data
Canline takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact your contact person or our General Manager.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact your contact person or the General Manager of Canline Systems or Canline Holding via the above contact details. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Last update privacy statement: May 24, 2018.