High-speed battery cell handling
Case: high-speed battery cell handling
The customer requested a high-speed conveying and buffering system to be integrated into European and US production lines for EV battery cells.
Top-level issues as high-speed, gentle handling, flexible transport, clean environment requirements and product quality check were all crucial for the customer.
The Canline handling solution for cylindrical battery cells meets the customer's strict requirements.
- Increase of the manufacturing output, resulting in significant battery cost reduction.
- Full automation to enable mass production at high speeds, minimizing labour intensity.
- Improvement of the consistent quality level to prevent recalls and damages linked to this.
Achieving this with a continuous flow philosophy and with diverging and converging techniques.
The outcome is a highly flexible solution adapted to multiple production floors with gentle and clean handling of the cylindrical cells. All at highest speed!
- Battery line optimization for Panasonic Belgium
- Battery cell case manufacturing for Li cell production in Europe
- Battery cell case manufacturing for Li cell production in USA
All EV battery support will be handeld by Jorgensen Engineering, overal system integrator. Please contact Jorgensen for more information.